In November 2003 the Central Asian Aviation Industrial Association was created in order to consolidate the enterprises, which focus their efforts for development of the air industrial complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan and to protect their interests. JSC “Airline “Burundaiavia” and five more enterprises, directly connected with aviation, became the members of this Association:
· LLP "Altair Air" - industrial complex of former airport Burundai
· JSC "Aircraft Repair Plant No 405” - overhaul, modernization and repair of helicopters MI-8 and its modifications
· JSC "Aircraft Repair Plant No 406 GA” - overhaul and repair of MI-2 helicopters and AN-2 aircraft
· “Euro-Asia Air International” airline
· “E.R. Troika Ltd” company - aircraft and aviation equipment supplier
Besides this, Burundaiavia actively cooperates with leading enterprises of Russia and the CIS in the field of development, manufacture, repair and maintenance of aircraft, such as “Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant”, “Kazan Helicopters”, “The Klimov Company”, "Motor-Sych", “SPARC”, “Novosibirsk aviation repair plant”, and others.