Due to fast and dynamic development of Burundaiavia and the beginning of work on the international aviation market the airline constantly looking for the professional qualified MI-8MTV and MI-8T helicopter pilots in command, co-pilots, flight mechanics, engineering and technical personnel and specialists of helicopter works with the knowledge of English language and operational experience in aviation industry.
Contact telephones for candidates:
Flight service: +7 (727) 386 39 92
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft-Engineering Service: +7 (727) 386 39 98
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for candidates for work abroad (countries in Africa and Asia):
· Appropriate qualifications for the helicopter MI-8MTV (ĢI-8Ņ)
· Availability of appropriate valid certificates, licenses and permits for helicopter operations
· Availability of a valid medical certificate (VLEK)
· Knowledge of the English language in volume of requirements for flight operations on international air routes (MVL)
· Operational experience abroad (desirable)
Please send your resume (CV) and required copies of documents to the above e-mail addresses or Fax: +7 (727) 386 39 95.
The airline offers competitive salaries depending on candidates’ qualifications and operational experience.