Due to fast and dynamic development of Burundaiavia and the beginning of work on the international aviation market the airline constantly looking for the professional qualified Mi-8MTV-1 helicopter pilots-in-command, co-pilots, flight mechanics, engineering and technical personnel and specialists of helicopter works with the knowledge of English language and operational experience in aviation industry.
Contact telephones for candidates:
Flight Department: +7 (727) 386 39 92
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Technical Department: +7 (727) 386 39 98
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Requirements for candidates for work abroad (countries in Africa and Asia):
- Appropriate qualifications for Mi-8MTV-1 helicopter
- Availability of appropriate valid certificates, licenses and permits for helicopter operations
- Availability of a valid medical certificate (VLEK)
- Knowledge of English language in volume of requirements for flight operations on international air routes (MVL)
- Operational experience abroad (is must)
Please send your resume (CV) and the required copies of documents to the above e-mail addresses or fax: +7 (727) 386 39 95.
The airline offers competitive salaries depending on candidates’ qualifications and operational experience.